Date: 29 September 2018 - Saturday
Meeting Time: 1:30 PM
Pick up Time (For Parents): 4:00 PM
Meeting and Pick up Point: Science Museum Entrance - Exhibition Road, South Kensington SW7 2DD
A great opportunity for kids with the hands-on activities;
- High-energy show.
- Live experiments at the chemistry bar.
Along with these hands on activities by experts, a chance to explore Science Museum’s world-class collection enduring record of scientific, technological and medical advancement from across the globe. Visiting the Science Museum will also inspire the kids with award-winning interactive exhibitions, iconic objects and stories of incredible scientific achievement.
The Highlights of the Activity
- Exploring the displays and using the hands-on exhibits to find out about the properties and uses of materials.
- Discovering how everyday domestic activities and appliances changed over time.
- Hands-on activities with high-energy shows and live experiments at the chemistry bar, a chance to be creative.
- IMAX show about space, the International Space Station and our planet.