At the Global Affairs Platform we see the word ‘Global’ as the way the world is and not just an interesting theory or a rhetorical device. It is the way we see the world, one big platform where like minded people, people eager to learn and develop are brought together under one platform.
To achieve our aim of educating our members on global issues and working towards research agendas; we organize a series of events, seminars and conferences. Our activities are based on international relations; world politics and other issues affected by globalization including education development and human rights.
The List of Global Affairs Events are:
- Book Launch: Angry Nation - Turkey since 1989
- International Court of Justice's Advisory Opinion on Kosovo, Self-determination and Unrecognised Entities
- Where are we now? Three generations of thinking about the role of research in policy and practice
- Turkey's European Union Accession Negotiations: Success or Failure?
- Tectonic Shifts and Systemic Faultlines: Assessing the 2008-2009 World Economic Crisis
- Turkey, the EU and the Middle East
- The Role of Coercive Diplomacy in Turkey's Strategic Behaviour
- Economic policy in the 2nd term of AKP: Aims, drivers and constraints
- The Power Shift to the East: The 'American Century' Is Ending
- Bosnia-Herzegovina in the Post-Yugoslavia Balkans
- Syrian Policy In The Contemporary Middle East
- Terrorism In Britain: Origins, Emergence and Destruction
- How Can We Predict Istanbul Earthquake?
- Energy Security in the Caspian Basin
- Turkish Science and Technology Contributions to Modern Civilization
- Russia and Turkey: From Rivalry to Eurasian Partnership
- Global Perspective: Oil Industry, Old Reservoirs and New Tricks
- Facing Our Demons - Junk versus Nutritious Foods
- Shift in the Turkish Foreign Policy in the Middle East?
- Communications Approach to Suicide Bombings
- Turkey: Is the Three-Year Long Party Coming to An End?